A well-established Asset Management Firm specialsing in Real Estate, are working with GRS to recruit a CFO based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have experience from Top Four, ideally in a CFO role and be fluent in English and Greek. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based CFO role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met in line with the Company policies and procedures
- Oversee and prepare the profitability, management accounts, financial statements, reconciliations and other
- Review financial reports and source ways to optimise financial performance.
- Drive the Group's financial planning
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to Senior Management.
- Recommend practices for financial efficiency and reporting to the Management and facilitate their implementation.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans
- Oversee external audit process in coordination with the Internal Auditor
- Perform financial risk management for example performing analysis of investments, projected income, and expenditure.
- Analyse financial risks and continually improve processes
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation's operations
- Supervise all Finance Department personnel in all countries of operation
- Previous experience in Top Four
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a CFO or 3 years as a Financial Controller
- Fluent Greek and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Educational background in Finance or Accounting
13 January 2021
+357 25 342 720