MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Negotiating the best price and placements of advertisements.
- Get the best airtime slots.
- Identify target audience.
- Update the company on the ratings and development in the industry.
- Ensure there is a cordial relationship with media sales and staff.
- Tracking of complaints.
- Create a media buying plan.
- A minimum of 1 year's previous experience in Media Buying, ideally within the Forex sector.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field preferable.
- Informed on all the advertising media channels.
- Good numerical and data management skills.
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information.
- Good reasoning skills.
- Computer literate.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.