A job opening for a Junior Recruitment Consultant has emerged and we’re now looking for an energetic individual that will join us in our journey. We’re on a mission to build a great workplace that supports the learning and development of our team members. We are looking for an individual that will join our growing team in supporting our growth.
The successful candidate will be Native/Fluent in English and Greek, previous experience in the industry is not a must however, experience in HR, Corporate Sales, Account Management will be considered an advantage. It is also essential that the successful candidate has excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills, a strong work-ethic and the ability to learn fast and meet deadlines.
Reference #: GC000831
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Undertake the necessary administration duties
- BSc/BA in HR, marketing or other field
- Experience in Sales and/or Customer service
- Experience as recruitment consultant, HR consultant or similar position will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Native/Fluent English and Greek
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets