- Responsible for the processing of transactions, reconciliation of statements and the preparation of payments.
- Responsible for the safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments including custodianship and related services.
- Responsible for controlling the granting of technical/temporary credits or loans to clients.
- Preparation of daily and other reports.
- Assist and coordinate with the Sales, Treasury and Compliance departments.
- Communicate with Credit and Financial Institutions for the monitoring of transfers and balances.
- Perform any related work as assigned.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a Back-Office capacity within a CySEC Regulated Firm.
- Previous Managerial experience will be considered a very significant advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Able to work in a team environment, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hard working and self-motivated.