MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of budgets and the direct cooperation with the management of the company for the course of its financial situation.
- Compilation and monitoring of Cash Flow.
- Management Accounts Reporting.
- Registration of consignment notes - purchase invoices.
- Printing of delivery notes, sales invoices.
- Monitoring of other customers and payment agreement.
- Archiving of delivery notes, purchase - sale invoices, receipts, payment receipts.
- Audit for the compliance of the Group's procedures in accordance with the legislation in matters of accounting, taxation, etc.
- Suppliers (Agreement of other suppliers, Supplier payments)
- Communication with external accountants, auditors & IT.
- Management of accounting, tax and labour issues.
- Monitoring and updating records for staff payroll (leave, absences).
- Monitoring and updating files of staff expenses.
- Responsible for quality management (ISO 9001), safety and health (ISO 18001), environmental management (ISO 14001).
- Degree in accounting or LCCI higher
- Very good knowledge, experience and insight into the scope and depth of operation of ERP systems. Computer skills and business management software such as (eg Powersoft365)
- Organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English & Greek language.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Responsibility, Teamwork, Efficiency, Honesty.
- Company offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-17:00 with 1h lunch
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.