On behalf of our client, an international and well-known payment company, GRS are recruiting a Russian Speaking Accountant to join the team in Nicosia. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process invoices in the company's electronic approval system.
- Follow up of timely approval of invoices.
- Reconciliation of accounts payables.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
- Post of accounting entries to accounting software, if necessary.
- Review of day-to-day accounting entries.
- Preparation of management reports and reconciliation reports.
- Other accounting related matters.
- University degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' industry work experience.
- Work experience from abroad will be considered as advantage
- Fully fluent in English and Russian
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to communicate with others very well.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, attention to detail and high level of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure by meeting tight deadlines.
4 November 2020
+357 22 769 369