Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for Spanish speakers to work as a FX salesperson!
Our client is a market leader in Contracts For Difference (CFD) that offers unique trading conditions for equities, currencies, commodities, cryptocurrency, ETFs, options, and indices in addition to innovative trading technology.
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant, and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
- Regular contact with existing clients
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Service
- Maintain and update our CRM
- Work with clients to engage in FX opportunities
- Follow up on any client matters
- Relationship management
- Liaising with relevant teams to ensure quality service delivery
- Regularly report to management
- Retain existing clients
- Those without Forex experience will be considered for the Conversion Agent Role: Acquisition of new clients, generating leads for retention agents (challenging environment)
- Demonstrated work experience in Client Retention and Forex Sales (For retention agent)
- Strong sales skills
- Previous experience in outbound sales or door to door
- Native Spanish (C1/C2) + Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- High local Basic salary + commission
- Relocation package which includes
- Flight ticket to Cyprus
- shared accommodation or rental allowance
- shared car
- €150 for bills expenses
- 4 flights/yearly (every quarter)
- Happy hours on a weekly basis
- Corporate events
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Does it sound interesting? Kindly send your English CV to to apply.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide