- Monitoring the operation of Forex platforms with regards to reception and transmission of client orders.
- Monitoring the liquidity providers and streaming prices by the feed providers.
- Monitoring of client's transactions and activities.
- Oversee several systems simultaneously with attentiveness to details.
- Produce of daily reports.
- Customer service to other departments within the company.
- Handling inquiries and provide prompt, accurate and professional responds.
- Analyse situations and data and drawing conclusions.
- Reacting quickly to changes
- University degree in Finance or any related field
- Prior experience in a similar position its a must
- Work effectively under pressure and adopt quickly to changes
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- Possess problem solving skills
- Organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
- Relevant CYSEC certificate its a must
- Working hours from 09:00 am - 18:00 pm
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to HR@tradeo.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.