This is a key function for the company and their 100,000+ clients. It will require extensive practical experience of dealing with differing global markets and regulations/ regulators; the ability to solve payments issues with minimum impact on Clients and business performance; and to develop and implement improvements to the customer and quality of the payment services. This role will work closely with the existing Senior Management team and PSPs to ensure smooth
business operations, evolution and growth.
- Build and execute a strategy for developing Exness' payments business;
- Lead and manage payment function (in/out) strategically and operationally to deliver the full scope of payments operations for the businesses, i.e. deposits, withdrawals, on-boarding of the new payment systems, reconciliation, risk management, product management and management of the external outsourcing provider;
- Experience of Payment Gateway design, implementation and management in combination with Fraud engine and tools and variable volume attribution of suppliers as a minimum;
- Establish and lead the processes to execute clients financial transactions, monitor them, collect data, oversee fraud activities and issues with the payments providers and lead the agenda for further payment function improvements;
- Find new and manage existing payment providers, manage the integrations through the external outsourcing partner and assist payments functions to achieve optimised user interface and deposit/payout flow;
- Establish and conduct regular audits for findings of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions and/or accounts, implement Anti-fraud and Anti-money laundering controls; maintain the procedures for financial transactions checks, including confirmation on withdrawals;
- Reconciliation of all payments, deductions and charges, both in and outbound to ensure accuracy and 100% fulfilment according to the required SLA and control;
- Lead product development activities to upgrade the payments products, improve fraud prevention tools and mechanisms as well as products improvements based on data, client feedback, regulations, technologies and innovations, data analysis and financial limitations;
- Improve all clients related payments processes and ensure all process KPIs are met with zero exceptions.
- Proven 10+ years of experience in managing international payments solutions in Fintech, gambling or gaming as head of payments or other similar;
- Previous experience in Forex, gaming, betting companies is a must;
- Experience managing anti-fraud payments functions, product development, reconciliation and problem solving with critical services;
- Experience working with “grey” markets, different payments methods and systems, deep knowledge of payments solutions;
- Experience of development and implementation of Customer Payment Card solutions across jurisdictions and branding;
- Experience of reconciliation of all payments, deductions and charges, both in and outbound.
- In depth knowledge in payments, wire transfers, exchange, banking, financial regulations
- Deep knowledge of software development processes, business planning and operations, client support.
- English - Fluent, Russian will be considered as a plus
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Ability to work under pressure, within strict deadlines, with business risks and litigation
- Exceptional strategic enrolment thinker with a track record of problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with senior management
- Resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a work load.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU and local registration of family members.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members.
- Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S (for relocated employees).
- Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for one month) for a successful candidate and his/her family.
- Сompany fitness center for employees and their spouses.
- English and Greek language classes.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.