Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Performing audits for international and local clients.
- Planning, execution, and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Audit Manager regarding status, progress, and completion of audits.
- Ensuring the decisions and instructions of management are always adhered.
- Preparation of client’s tax returns and tax computations.
- Communication with the clients via emails/phone.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance.
- Part or newly Qualified ACCA/ACA.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Audit experience in an audit firm.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ISA.
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently with ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.