- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal documents and contracts.
- Prepare and submit legal opinions and advice on corporate, commercial, banking and finance issues.
- Conduct legal research on various topics.
- Meet and communicate with clients.
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and compliance with AML legislation.
- Undertake due diligence of entities in Cyprus.
- Educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 2+ years of relevant post qualification experience in Corporate/Commercial Law is essential.
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and team working skills.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- High sense of professionalism, able to work on his/her own initiative and coordinate with peers/colleagues.