GRS are working alongside a market leader in the provision of customized technology solutions and consulting services to businesses regarding their digital transformation strategy. We are currently recruiting for a passionate Android Developer to join their Nicosia team. If you are looking for the opportunity to work on amazing and innovative international projects, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Deliver across the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support of mobile applications
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- University graduate in Computer Science or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Android Studio IDE, Android SDK
- Knowledge of User Interface design principles
- Good working knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL
- Ability to finish tasks on given deadlines
- Team player
- The Company offers an attractive remuneration package including Health and Life Insurance as well as Training & Development opportunities.
10 November 2020
+357 25 342 720