- Management of portfolio of audit clients.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs.
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of audits.
- Organization in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication.
- Support and supervision of more junior member of staff.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- At least four years of recent practicable audit experience
- Very good Knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Caseware.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written). Greek / and or Russian would be highly advantageous.
- Professionalism, ability to work with a team and, when necessary, to work under strict reporting deadlines.
- Ambition to have a career as an Auditor and expand your knowledge and experience.