GRS are seeking for a Linux System Admin / Developer to join an established and growing Forex firm in the Web Development department. The firm has a team of Forex experts who are growing the brand and pride themselves on being one of the top brokers globally. The successful candidate will offer a solid background & experience in Linux based server administration, specifically focused on delivering web applications to a global audience. If you would like to apply for this role , please send your CV to email@example.com.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration of multiple Linux CentOS servers and configurations.
- Responsible for the availability of servers across products and services including proactive monitoring of systems.
- Development and maintenance of configuration management to provision new servers or provide updates to existing infrastructure.
- Deployments to production systems ensuring no downtime for clients as well as providing updates to deployment procedures in a variety of projects.
- Provide input on stability, scalability and security of the environment and support to developers when needed.
- Day to day Linux support to business requests and back-end work on internal web systems and applications.
- Development work to support the team and business priorities with the benefit of gaining knowledge of applications / services maintained.
- Comprehensive experience in Linux based server administration, preferably CentOS including strong command of terminal and shell scripting.
- Comprehensive experience in LEMP stack configuration in a load balanced, distributed environment.
- Practical experience in server configuration practices and technologies (Puppet, Ansible) including building and monitoring production servers.
- Practical experience troubleshooting production issues and working with different teams to understand and resolve problems and minimize impact on clients.
- Practical experience deploying projects to staging or production environments.
- Experience with Code as Infrastructure practices and development.
- Experience in high availability, high traffic configurations.
- Experience in MERN stack configuration in a load balanced, distributed environment.
- Experience with Memcached / Redis configuration.
- Firm understanding of concepts such as caching, proxying, content distribution, WebSockets, remote synchronization, load balancing and persistent backups.
- Solid knowledge of version control tools (GitHub).
- Familiar with Disaster Recovery concepts and procedures.
- Proficient in web technologies (PHP, JS) and knowledge / experience in PHP MVC frameworks.
- Experience in performance testing and reporting.
- Fun and creative work environment
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits
17 November 2020
+357 25 342 720