If you believe you meet these requirements and wish to be considered for call us or send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop a client base in Cyprus, with on-going business development.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and delivery.
- Build a network of candidates seeking opportunities in Cyprus
- Managing a Live vacancy list
- Attending recruitment fairs and other exhibitions or business events and conferences
- Write engaging job adverts on behalf of your client to attract relevant applicants
- Review candidates' applications and manage candidate interviews
- Prepare job adverts for each vacancy and ensure these appear on the GRS website and all other relevant
- Search and shortlist suitable candidates' CVs and submit to client's vacancies
- Collect feedback from clients and candidates after the interviews are concluded
- Work closely with internal teams such as Operations, Finance, and Business Support
- Work in-line with company policies to ensure compliance with data protection and other legislations
- Work in a confidential manner sue to the nature of the business.
- Experience in a similar role as Recruiter within an agency or in Sales/Business Development in the service industry.
- High level of Customer Service skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
- A good understanding of the Cyprus marketplace
- Knowledge of labour law would be an advantage
- IT literate
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Great working environment
- Friday coffees and breakfast
- Birthdays off
- End of month lunches
- Team building and company “Days out”
- Regular career reviews
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Steve Slocombe, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.