Their clientele are based across the world.
The team is passionate about the success of the business. They work hard and have a lot of fun together. There is an incredible amount of potential for all employees to grow as the brand enters this next phase and so they need a highly passionate, creative, bright, self-starter with lots of e-commercial success that has driven exponential sales.
You will be responsible for the e-commerce sites, including new and emerging revenue streams. In this role, you will play a key part in helping to shape the commerce platform capabilities and will have meaningful impact on one of the world's largest art e-shops.
As a Product Manager you will be instrumental in driving the business, work closely with developers to ensure that different teams understand dependencies and the bigger picture.
- Set the vision for one or more commerce domains based on an understanding of business and user needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders and a skilled team of cross-functional peers to define a roadmap that balances supporting current business needs and unlocking new opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and help building a team that can scale quickly
- Be challenged by exceeding aggressive sales volume targets
- Contribute genuine interest and enthusiasm for the products and mission, and for solving our users' needs.
- Demonstrate and help developing user-focused mind in the development practices across involved teams.
- Partner with development teams to deliver with speed and quality.
- Be frequently in multi-tasking situations, exercising your project management skills, and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Break down sophisticated problems into manageable goals and finding simple solutions to meet diverse needs.
- 4+ years of relevant business or technical leadership, preferably in eshop businesses
- You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of the e-commerce landscape with a great understanding of all digital selling platforms and trends
- Your forte will be data-driven decisions and in-depth insights analysis
- Experience in crafting product requirements
- Maintain and Prepare Project Plans and Project Reporting and Documentation.
- Conduct market research to identify current product trends for potential and strategical initiatives.
- Fluent in extracting valuable findings from data and competition analysis
- Provide innovative ideas/ suggestions and recommendations in order to achieve company's current product development.
- You’ll have wide experience with Google Analytics
- Strong content ideation capability, great copy-writing skills
- You have a good understanding of process automation and continuous deployment
- Nice to have experience working with Agile frameworks, particularly Scrum
- You possess strong analytical and communications skills, verbal/presentation skills, writing skills, and attention to detail
- You can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization, and regularly use these skills to improve the work going on around you.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Competitive pay with bonus potential.
- Be part of a purpose led culture that is constantly striving to achieve the highest level of success.
- Financially stable environment
- Possible to work remotely