Our client is an innovative and well-trusted Translation & Localization Agency with offices in Israel, Bulgaria and Cyprus looking to expand globally. Currently, they are looking to recruit a Sales manager in Cyprus.
The ideal candidate for this role is a hard-working, reliable professional whom that can be trusted to manage all sales-related activities. Furthermore, its a must for the successful candidate to be able to communicate with different level of positions and to be willing to earn a high salary by using a proven network of decision makers.
The candidate would be working from home at the beginning. Once they prove successful, an office will be established in the given country (around 6 months after the beginning of the contract). It is preferable that the candidate is located in or near Limassol.
- Conducting Market research
- cold calling leads to promote the company products and services
- Getting to decision makers and building connections with them
- Preparing quotes,
- Excellent (enter native language of the respective country), level - native or equivalent. Other languages (Dutch, German, English, Scandinavian languages) are an advantage. • Vast experience in B2B sales, business development and Account Management
- Proven sales experience (4 or 5 years) in the field of Translation and Localization with a wide networking experience with decision makers • Excellent communication skills • Looking for long term cooperation
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical/clinical trials sector. • Management capabilities.
- Speaking other languages.