MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the websites' designs, page layout, digital graphics - all within the company's brand standards.
- Create banners and land pages for our products.
- Conduct market research and consistently seek out new interactive technologies designed to improve our online presence.
- Follow strict quality checking procedures to deliver a high quality, professional product to the company's agreed standards.
- BSc/MSc in Web Design or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience in the graphic design industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to use tools like Adobe Creative Suite CC (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Understanding of A/B testing in order to review and optimise results.
- Follow the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Prioritising tasks - project time management skills - meet deadlines 100%.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Creativity, imagination, patience and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.