- Translate UI/UX design requirements into actual code to produce visual elements of the application.
- Work as part of a growing team of Front-End developers to develop high quality usability.
- Develop intuitive web applications.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build reusable code and components for future use.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Maintain and improve company products.
- Participate in code review and team meetings.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in Angular 4+ framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript.
- Experience in building reusable components is a plus.
- Responsive design with CSS/ SASS or CSS frameworks.
- Experience with asynchronous programming such as Promises & RxJS.
- Well-versed in version control systems (GIT).
- Any familiarity with the Agile Framework will be considered an advantage.
- Any familiarity with Jira project management software will be considered an advantage.
- Team worker, lifelong learner.
- Excellent communication skills in English.