MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the design and development of new websites and applications
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all applications meet all the technical requirements
- Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs
- Responsible for understanding the business need and clarifying inconsistencies prior implementation
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website.
- University degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years' experience on web developing
- SQL Server development & administration skills
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects.
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Team working skills
- Flexible working hours
- 13th salary
- 28 days' annual leave (including bank holidays) - could be flexible with either UK or CY bank holidays
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.