MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct audit activities and implement audit procedures in line with the firm's audit methodology
- Execute the finalisation of the annual audit reports of clients in various industries within the set deadlines
- Plan, execute and successful complete audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs
- Perform audit work for local and international clients
- Check and prepare all audit documentation
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Partly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- At least 1-years' experience in Auditing
- Any background/ knowledge in auditing and ISAs will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and report to senior auditor
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package including discretionary bonus.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.