- Investigate and identify available data sources.
- Collect and normalize data to enable human behaviour modelling.
- Rapidly prototype and evaluate machine learning algorithms.
- Stay up-to-date with machine learning algorithms and emerging AI technologies.
- Contribute to project planning and perform Research and Development activities.
- Participate in code review and team meetings.
- Coach and mentor fellow scientists.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers for smooth integration of developed solutions in real products.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science or a relative field.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with machine learning.
- Good knowledge of Python, especially machine learning libraries (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Strong knowledge of research methods (e.g. literature review, computational experiments).
- Team worker and lifelong learner.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts such as tuning, continual learning and transfer learning.
- Knowledge of deep learning, bayesian learning and stochastic processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.