Northern Cyprus: Financial Analyst's Required:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organisation
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
-More than 4 years’ experience in the financial industry
-Bachelor degree in economics or MBA
Nationality of staff required: Turkish.
Languages Required: English.
Hours: 9am to 6pm, full time.
Start Date: Negotiable.
Length of contract: Ongoing.
Salary per month: Dependent on skills and experience.
Interview Notes: Online interviews available.