MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Deliver across the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support of mobile applications
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- University graduate in Computer Science or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Android Studio IDE, Android SDK
- Knowledge of User Interface design principles
- Good working knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL
- Ability to finish tasks on given deadlines
- Team player
- The Company offers an attractive remuneration package including Health and Life Insurance as well as Training & Development opportunities.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.