An engineering company with a focus on the design and manufacture of plants and equipment for the FMCG sector, are working with GRS to recruit an Electrical Engineer for their Limassol operation. The successful candidate will be a licensed Electrical Engineer with 2-3 years of practical experience. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Electrical Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working together with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an accredited technological school or University.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Greek and English.
- A relevant license or certification may be required.
- A valid driver's license and mobility abroad.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills and time management.
- Excellent health and safety knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
15 January 2021
+357 25 342 720