MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform audits engagements for key clients
- Prepare financial statements
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager, Supervisors and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Manage multiple assignments and able to work under pressure
- Provide excellent guidance and support to the members of the audit team on a daily basis
- Report to the Assistant Manager on daily tasks and client issues
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Partly qualified or newly qualified auditor (ACCA, ACA)
- At least 3-years' experience in Auditing
- Any background/ knowledge in auditing and ISAs will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package including discretionary bonus.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.